CHC stands for Crazy Hot Clothes and I have to say, they're right on the money with that one! They have tons of vintage clothing to choose from and they are now offering a brand new subscription box service. You pick a style category and pick how often you want to receive the box and boom! You're in business getting all sorts of cool vintage pieces.
You can pick 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
Here is how it works:
1. You tell them your dress size and measurements. They offer standard and plus sizing.
2. You choose your style: Bohemian, Minimalist, 90s Grunge, Romantic, or Vintage Prints.
3. Dresses are $35 a piece, and can be purchased month to month, which is a significant discount from our regular dress price. At 3 months you pay $30 per dress, at 6 months you get 1 free dress and at 12 months, you receive over $100 in savings.
4. One of a Kind, Genuine Vintage Dresses are selected for you by their stylists and dresses are available for one exchange (customer pays return shipping).
5. Free US Shipping on every dress that will be shipped at the same time and tracking emailed to you for every dress.
I decided to try out the "Vintage Prints" category, and I received this moody dress that looks '90s-inspired, but it's tag shows it was made waaaay before then. The dress is great quality in perfect condition and the tie in the back and lace up design in the front allowed for it to be tightened to fit perfectly! It would be equally ideal to wear to work, a date night, or brunch.
I styled it in kind of a 1940s picnic vibe with a modern twist for a high-contrast look that was lots of fun. Lucite nude heels added a super modern element, while not being too bold and detracting from the vintage beauty. A straw hat and round sunnies make the look perfect for a sunny afternoon outdoors. A choker and a matte maroon lip both add an edgy flair.
Be sure to check out CHC Vintage for yourself so you can find your own match (or monthly matches)!
Outfit Details: Dress: c/o CHC Vintage, Shoes: Forever 21, Hat: similar, Necklace: DIY (simply buy leather cord on a roll at Hobby Lobby and cut to size!), Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar)