We were recently contacted by Nicole from CHC Vintage to try out a few of her company's awesome vintage dresses. We, of course, were happy to oblige!
CHC stands for Crazy Hot Clothes and I have to say, they're right on the money with that one! They have tons of vintage clothing to choose from and they are now offering a brand new subscription box service. You pick a style category and pick how often you want to receive the box and boom! You're in business getting all sorts of cool vintage pieces.
You can pick 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
Here is how it works:
1. You tell them your dress size. They offer standard and plus sizing.
2. You choose your style: Bohemian, Minimalist, 90s Grunge, Romantic, or Vintage Prints.
3. Dresses are $35 a piece, and can be purchased month to month, which is a significant discount from our regular dress price. At 3 months you pay $30 per dress, at 6 months you get 1 free dress and at 12 months, you receive over $100 in savings.
4. One of a Kind, Genuine Vintage Dresses are selected for you by their stylists and dresses are available for one exchange (customer pays return shipping).
5. Free US Shipping on every dress that will be shipped at the same time and tracking emailed to you for every dress.
I told Nicole that I wanted something from the Romantic category and I think this dress fits that style perfectly. The color is a gorgeous blue and the top's flowy sleeves make for a perfect romantic statement dress.
I dressed it up with silver heels, a thin white belt, clutch and a bright fuchsia lip. This dress would be perfect to wear on a date night, to a fancy event or even dressed down with sandals. I'm excited to check out more of CHC's vintage pieces this spring and summer. Check them out in two places, their website: http://www.crazyhotclothes.com/ or through CrateJoy: https://www.cratejoy.com/subscription-box/chc-vintage/.
Outfit details: Dress: c/o CHC Vintage, Heels: Topshop, Clutch: Cult Gaia